The courses offered by the Cogmaster are primarily intended for admitted students. But they are also open, subject to availability:
- students enrolled in the various courses of co-authoring institutions and partners, subject to compatibility with their original curriculum
- PhD students wishing to validate Master's seminars as part of their thesis.
1. Registration to the EU of your choice
1.1 Your status
If you want to validate the EU at the end of the semester and count the ECTS within your curriculum, you are considered an external student:
If you attend the lessons without participating in the validation of the EU, you are considered a free auditor. You still need to register.
EU registration of the 1st semester BEFORE THE END OF OCTOBER
EU registration of the 2nd semester BEFORE THE END OF MARCH
1.3 Procedure to follow
In any case, the procedure for taking your registration into account is as follows:
- obtain the agreement of the responsible EU official
- to inform you of the Cogmaster Secretariat by sending an e-mail with the title "EU External Registration xxx" and including the following information:
Warning! Your registration remains subject to the number of places available.
Whether you are an auditor or an external student, you will have to comply with the rules of the Cogmaster. The Faculty Board particularly insists on regular attendance to all the classes of a course. Therefore, do not forget to sign the feuille de présence (presence sheet) which has to be filled in each class of the Master’s courses. At the end of the semester, the Cogmaster will deliver an attestation of attendance or a transcript.
Pay attention to schedules and classrooms: they are not always regular, even within the same EU.
Remember to regularly check the Calendar online.
Regarding validations, the Cogmaster does not propose any catch-up: any result obtained is definitive!